Saturday, December 8, 2007

So. Far. Behind.

Ugh! I'm so far behind on posting. I have awards piling up (thanks friends) and memes to do (um, yeah, thanks). But, I have been doing my Christmas baking. I made 30 loaves of bread and tomorrow will make fudge and truffles and holiday bark and rum balls. Then, next weekend, I'll make a ton of cookies. And we're going on The Polar Express on Thursday and Friday and we're having a Holiday Open House on Sunday. So, yeah, I'll see you when I see you.

But, I am currently watching the Saturday Night Light Best of Will Ferrell (who is my favorite), so I'll leave you with my favorite bit of all time. Enjoy!

11 comments:

CamiKaos said...

I should send you my recipe for Amaretto Balls. It's based on my Rum Ball recipe but instead with Amaretto and chocolate powder.
mmmmm

holly said...

nevermind the will ferrell (i love him too but...), post a link to the smell of your kitchen!! the smell-o-widget. well, it *should* exist. . .

and cami, i LOVE amaretto. how nice does a girl have to be to be included on that love...

DIXIECHICK said...

Oh, my gosh...I bet your house smells absolutely divine..loved the Will Ferrell video..he is one of my absolute favorites....

Jo Beaufoix said...

Oooo you're like a real proper mum who cooks and everything. I am not worthy.

Lisa said...

I too am VERY impressed! You are a busy gal!!

Jen said...

30 loaves?!?!?

You're amazing.

sybil law said...

You are truly amazing!!!

Bubblewench said...

You ARE Christmas! Whoa Woman!!! Damn I'm impressed. And I thought I was all 'big crap' cause I can whip out a few dozen cookies! I am SO not worthy!

mielikki said...

yeah, I have to jump on the 'impressed' bandwagon. I may attempt cookies, but now I doubt it since I will truly be one handed for the next few weeks

Heather said...

Um, we're suppose to be holiday baking already? Gack!

BOSSY said...

Bossy is so behind she didn't even leave this comment.