Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So, here's the scoop

I'm switching to Typepad.

Blogger is good, but I like the ability to create different pages for my blog and I like the formats of Typepad. And you can respond to your comments via e-mail (you can do that some on Blogger, but not if the person leaving the comment hasn't enabled it).

For example, on my Typepad blog on the sidebar is says About Me. If you click it it brings up another page with my info. And you can store photo albums as separate pages, so each of my kids can have an album. Stuff like that.

Plus, they have formats with 3 and 4 colums that I like.

So, that's the scoop. It should be up and running soon. I'll just have to work on my header and other aesthetic things as we go!

ETA: Here's a link if you want to check it out. Pardon the dust still floating about.

4 comments:

holly said...

yes i like the idea of a third column. cool. can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

CamiKaos said...

show us SOOOOOOON

Lori said...

Here's a sneak peek (just remember it's a work in progress, I've been playing for two days straight!)

http://fairytalesandmargaritas.typepad.com/fairytales_and_margaritas/

Lori said...

Oh hell, I don't know why that didn't work. It's

http:/fairytalesandmargaritas.typad.com/fairytales_and_margaritas/