Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Picture Wednesday!

The boys checking out the area.
Jocelyn's first s'mores.
J and her daddy.
Xander LIKES s'mores.

Hanging out by the fire.
I cannot believe I posted a pic w/ no makeup on a public blog!
Wearing a lizard.
J too. Although she wanted to eat it.
My boys!


Surfing
Hanging out w/ nature. He was in Heaven!

Starting a "Survivor" fire. She almost did it!
My cutie! I wish she wasn't in the shadows.



Eating rocks. Her favorite part of camping.
Hanging out in the tent.
Might this be a Christmas card?
Washing their bums.
Waterfall!





8 comments:

Mandy said...

I adore these pics your kids are SO cute!

Nichole said...

SOOOOOOOO cool!!!! You are such a cool mom!!

Sara@Sarandipity said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. Jocelyn has gotten so big and I love the pic of the waterfall!

Andrea said...

That pic of the kids should most definately be a Christmas card!! Love it!! I'm glad you had a great time..and who cares that you are not wearing make up..you were camping! I bet you hadn't even showered for a few days! hahahaha!!

btw..I must see pictures of your European hair way back when! hahaha :wink:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I miss camping, and i also have a picture of me with a lizard on my head lol!

Mary Ann said...

Looks like you all had a blast! I love the picture of the 4 kids (Christmas Card). They are all smiling and looking at the camera and everything. Amazing!!

kouredios said...

Great pics! I'm glad you had fun and I'm more glad you're back! :D

Meghan said...

Insanely jealous, here. Those pictures make me SO want to be there with you guys!!

I especially love the photo of Jo with that lizard on her forehead - too cute!