Monday, November 5, 2007

Help!

So, if you read my last post, you know that my mind is mush. And sometimes I just can't come up with good topics.


SOOOOOOO, I decided to steal my wonderful friend Megan's idea and ask for your help.

In the comments, ask me a question or questions. Anything and everything is fair game.

Help a girl out! You want to know what color polish is on my toes? I'm cool with that. You want to know what I ate for lunch? Sure thing.

Seriously, I was always the girl that chose truth. And I'd tell it. I'm not scared! So, let me have it!

6 comments:

CamiKaos said...

OOOH. You gave me a great idea. You should start a meme. Your very own meme. A truth or dare meme!!!!!

Corey~living and loving said...

mmmmm a question......oh great....my mind is mush too, so how am I to come up with a question.

How about a post that describes the difference between the type of mother you were to your FIRST child...and what you are to your 4th, and Why you are the same or different. :) or not...if this question sucks...just flush it. :)

Bubblewench said...

Truth or dare meme... I vote for that. OR - I know a place you could steal a good meme that I haven't seen anyone 'we know' do yet... email me, I'll send it to you!

Lori said...

I love the truth or dare thing. I'll have to figure out how to make it work.

mielikki said...

I'm all in for the truth or dare. But in the meantime.
Christmas Trees, live, or fake?

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

You should TOTALLY start a truth or dare meme. How fun!!

Oh, I love Corey's question, too. Look forward to that.

Hmmmmmm, question . . .

This is so generic it's awful, but it's all I can think of - What's your favorite thing about living in AZ? If you couldn't live there, where would want to live?