Monday, November 19, 2007

I need a hug

Let's just say that things aren't all happy, happy, joy, joy right now.

I, myself, am feeling overwhelmed lately. With Christmas and all the planning involved and feeling guilty when we don't get together with everyone on Christmas dayand the anxiety over spending money.
With the kids and all the work involved, not to mention Science Fair and doctor's appointments and schoolwork and soccer and baseball and and...

Robert is miserable on midnights. It's just not working. I think he's going to switch to day shift next time. It'll suck because he'll be gone from 7:00 am- 7:00 pm, but at least he'll be happier. And feeling better.

And something happened to Carissa the other day and it sucks. Not to go into details but it really sucks. And we're having to get others involved. And it sucks that it even happened. But, what sucks worse it that I don't know that I completely believe her. See, she lies a lot. And very convincingly. Like with tears and drama, the whole nine yards. I really think this happened, but because of her history a little tiny part of me is doubting her. And I HATE that I feel that way. HATE IT. I wish I could just believe her and support her, but instead I'm wondering if this is going to turn on us and that she's going to be lying. I pray that she' s not (not that I really want this thing to have happened, but I really want her to be telling the truth).

So, can I just get a hug? Thanks.

10 comments:

CamiKaos said...

xoxoxoxoxo

((lori))

Bubblewench said...

BIG HUG! And another HUG, and yet another HUG HUG HUG.

Corey~living and loving said...

lots and lots of hugs Lori. I am so sorry that things are so stressful right now. I can not imagine your worry over Carissa. I will be sending you tons of good thoughts and hugs. I hope that no matter how it turns out...all will be okay.
hugs!

mielikki said...

good thoughts, many hugs sent your way. I hope that the air clears soon and things get more on an even keel.

Laura said...

Big hugs from me too, Lori! I hope everything works out much more smoothly than anticipated. *hugs*

Eric said...

Lots and lots of hugs coming your way from me too! Sorry things are so stressful right now. 'Tis the season, huh. Nothing like this time of year to wear on you. Hope things turn out OK with Carissa. *hugs*

Another Mom on the Internet said...

{{Lori}}

If we can do anything to help, we are here for you and your family!!

Boricua in Texas said...

Oh my goodness. Many, many many hugs, Lori. You are always so strong, so positive and so laidback that when you are like this I know things must be pretty rough. I am sorry.

The situation with Carissa must be pretty difficult. I wish I had some advice to give you there. I am sorry something bad has happened to her and that you have doubts. I hope she is safe and in no danger.

DIXIECHICK said...

Oh...you poor honey...here is another hug from me....I feel your stress though...the holidays bring it out in me too..just know, that when it is all said and done, everything will turn out ok and you can breathe a big sigh of relief!

Heather said...

Ack...I'm just catching up from a long holiday break.

I'm so sorry you were having a tough time. Hang in there!